Région Grand Est
- Noël BIGANZOLI – Executive Chef - Charlemagne School in Thionville (57).
- Anne-Marie HISTE – Instructor – Energy, Ecological and Environmental Transition Department.
- Nicolas RENAUD – Prevention Advisor – HR department.
- Guillaume COLINMAIRE – Manag’Est mission Leader - Général Secretary.
- Frank FORMAUX – Head of Department – Digital department.
- Aurore GLAISER – Assistant – HR department.
By adopting the Regional Biodiversity Strategy, the Grand Est Region set itself the objectives of meeting 36 challenges by 2027, from 190 actions in favour of biodiversity. The Grand Est Region thus organised an internal competition to its agents, in order to represent, through eight personal photos, the natural resources of the territory. Let yourself be carried away by the sensitivity of photographers and discover the species and landscapes across the Grand Est Région. For more information, visit the Greater Eastern Biodiversity Platform: https://biodiversite.grandest.fr/