HEALTH PASS REQUIRED
HYDROALCOHOLIC GEL IN ALL FESTIVAL SITES
|WHO ?||WHEN ?||WHERE ?||How ?|
|Person aged more than 12 years old||From November 18th to 21st||In all Festival sites||Health Pass Checked |
Before purchasing the ticket
TICKET OFFICE ON SITE
- Health Pass checked before purchasing the ticket
- Once the controls are completed, purchase your ticket and Install the bracelet
- Your bracelet allows you the access to the sites and certifies that you have your valid health pass. It will avoid the health pass check throughout your stay at the festival.
- Only the security check will be carried out before access to each exhibition site (Vigipirate Plan still in force)
5 Sites to purchase yours tickets:
- COSEC-CHAPITEAU in MONTIER EN DER
- Halle au Blé in MONTIER EN DER
- Haras in MONTIER EN DER
- Salle des fêtes in CEFFONDS
- UFOLEP in GIFFAUMONT-CHAMPAUBERT
- WARNING : From this year, there is no more ticket office in Droyes and at the Foyer Rural in Giffaumont-Champaubert
If you have purchased your tickets online, you will need to go to one of the 2 spaces dedicated to collecting online purchases to retrieve your festival access bracelet.
2 PLACES to remove your ticket
- Chalet “billetterie en ligne” in front of the “collège Jean Renoir” in Montier en Der (road leading to the COSEC-CHAPITEAU)
- UFOLEP in Giffaumont-Champaubert
First, your health pass will be controlled. After that, show the confirmation email containing your tickets. Your bracelet will be delivered.
These Measures are likely to evolve in line with government directives.